Mintz Levin’s Trademark & Copyright Practice is part of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice allowing us to offer our clients full representation. As part of a full-service, general practice law firm, the Copyright & Trademark Practice is integrated with our other practice areas — Corporate & Securities, Litigation, Antitrust & Federal Regulation, Life Sciences, Venture Capital & Emerging Companies, Energy & Clean Technology, among others — in order to provide clients with one-stop representation.
We represent clients before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), in federal and state courts, and before regulatory and administrative agencies, including trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. As well, we have a network of foreign associates in over 120 countries we can tap into to assist our clients on both domestic and international trademark matters.
Trademark & Copyright Services
- Advise on issues relating to keyword and sponsored link advertising on search engines as well as challenges to brand protection posed by social media sites
- Copyright ownership
- Domain name selection, procurement, registration, protection, recovery, enforcement, and dispute resolution
- IP protection strategies
- Trademark applications, prosecution, and registration maintenance
- Trademark audits
- Trademark clearance and counseling
- Trademark licensing
- Trademark watching services
- Transactional issues, due diligence, and audits
- U.S. Copyright Office registrations
- U.S. Customs recordations